Country: British Virgin Islands
Language: English Speaking
British Dependent Territory in the Caribbean comprising 40 islands.
Details of BVI Business Company - BC:
- Set up under The BVI Business Companies 1984 (as amended).
- Can have one or more subscribers and
thereafter one or more shareholders.
- Can have one or more directors.
- Directors can be corporate or individual
and need not be local residents.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- No obligation to file names of directors in any public register
therefore no public disclosure of directors or shareholders.
- No requirement for audit or to file accounts and annual returns.
- Annual Government licence fee of $350 if the
total number of issed shares is 50,000 or less.
- Total exemption from all forms of local taxation including stamp duty.
A member of the banking team will be able to adivse on the most suitable
offshore bank account.
||£660 one off (essential)
||£455 one off
||£485 annual (essential)
|Director & Nominee Service
||from £400 annual (optional)
Please note that the amounts shown in US$ are local costs
and are passed on at cost - no profit element is added by Turner Little
to cost prices in these areas.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
View the map of
BVI Offshore Company.