Country: Madeira (Portugal)
Language: Portuguese Speaking
Details of Private Limited Company - Lda:
- Permitted to have only one subscriber and
thereafter only one quotaholder (shareholder).
If only one quotaholder then the name "Sociedade Unipessoal"
must be reflected in the company name.
- Permitted to have only one director.
- Director need not be local resident.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- Automatically provided with a VAT number
usable in the EU on incorporation.
- Books of Account must be maintained in Portuguese.
If the company is managed outside of Madeira,
accounting information must be supplied at least quarterly
to an official accounting officer appointed in Madeira.
- Requirement to file accounts and annual returns.
- Application fee to operate within free trade zone of €750
with an annual fee thereafter of €1500.
- Fixed level of taxation.
A member of our banking team will be able to arrange an offshore bank account
sutiable for a Madeira offshore company.
||$3,750 one off (essential)
||£200 one off
|Share Capital Deposit
||€5,000 one off
|Free Trade Zone Application Fee
||€500 one off
|Free Trade Zone Annual Fee
|Annual Company Tax
|Provision for Accounting & Tax Compliance
|Director & Nominee Service
||from £500 annual (optional)
|Limited Company Bank Account in Madeira
||£350 one off
N.B. Banking does not have to be in Madeira and this cost
can be reduced substantially by placing
the banking in other overseas jurisdictions.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
View the map of
Madeira Offshore Company.