Language: Spanish Speaking
Population: 3 Million
Details of Exempt Non-Resident Corporation:
- Minimum of two subscribers and thereafter minimum of one shareholder .
- Minimum of three director - also required to appoint a minimum of
3 officers who may also be the Directors .
- Company Secretary must be appointed.
- Minimum issued share capital of £100.
- Directors can be corporate or individual
and two must be local residents.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- No public disclosure of directors in Panama.< $50,001.
- No public disclosure of shareholders in Panama.
- No Requirement to file either accounts or annual return.
- Minimum Annual Government licence fees (currently US$200)
where authorised share capital does not exceed US$100,000
A member of our banking team will be able to adivse on a suitable bank account
for a Panama offshore company formation.
||£515 one off (essential)
|Certificate of Incorporation with Apostille
|Registered Agent / Registered Address
||from £400 annual (optional)
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
View the map of
Panama Offshore Company.