A company limited by guarantee is a type of corporate entity used in the UK mostly for specialist purposes. It includes Leasehold Management Companies or not-for-profit organisations such as charities, clubs or associations.
- Same Day Formation
- Companies Formed to your Specification with your Chosen Name
- Supplied with 6 Copies of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Good Quality Hardback Combined Company Register
- First Meetings Held and Company Registers Fully Updated
- UK Bank Account Introduction
- All Necessary Filings Done
A Guarantee Company provides members with limited liability protection limited to an amount they have undertaken to guarantee when becoming a member of the Company.
The Guarantee given by members continues for 12 months after they cease to become a member but protects them from the risk of loss of personal cash or other personal assets, depending on the level of guarantee given. The level of guarantee committed is decided by the members and can be as low as £1.
Turner Little provide bespoke packages including:
- Banking Arrangement
- Business Consultancy
- Company Secretary
- Registered Office Address