Receive £50 cashback when you open a Barclays Business Bank Account through us.
- Twelve months of free business banking.
- Reduced charges the longer you bank with them.
- Flexibility to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking App or in branch.
- Barclays Pingit (Get paid instantly using just your mobile number.)
- Support and guidance from the Business Banking telephone team.
How does the application work?
- We will submit your Fast Track banking application to Barclays directly.
- Barclays then contact you within 48 hours to arrange an account opening meeting with your dedicated Business Manager.
- Your dedicated Business Manager will have everything Barclays needs to provide you with your account details after the meeting.
- Once your account is open, you can then submit your application to Turner Little to claim your £50 cashback.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible, you must:
- Require an account for business use.
- Be a sole trader, partner or director.
- Be over 18 years old.
- Be a UK Resident.
All cashback applications must be made within 3 months of your Barclays Bank Account opening. £50 can only be paid into the Barclays Business Account registered in the name of the company specified at the time of application. You will receive an email detailing the claim process when your application has been made.
You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and link your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible phone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
Ready to start-up and grow your business?
Kick-start your new business with Moneyfacts’ Business Start-Up Bank of the Year. When you become a Barclays Business Banking customer, you’ll get access to business expertise and useful tools to help you get your business off to the best start.
Free banking for your first year
Get your business off the ground with free banking for the first 12 months1. After this, your account will switch to one of two price plans that best reflects how you make and receive payments. And the longer you stay with Barclays, the more of your bank charges you’ll get back, with their monthly Loyalty Reward. The Business Current Account Price Plan Charges document has more information about their Loyalty Reward.
Save time and hassle
Let Barclays contact you – after your company incorporation process, we’ll send them your contact details securely. Barclays will then contact you within one working day, to arrange the next steps for opening your business bank account.
Expert support when you need it
If your business has up to £400K annual turnover, the Barclays Business Direct teams will help support your business and ambitions for growth. Small, regionally-aligned teams who understand your business are ready to act when you’re planning the next steps – such as trading abroad, managing cash flow, or borrowing to fund growth. Larger businesses are supported by their network of Relationship Managers.
Managing and growing your business
Save time and simplify your admin with SmartBusiness Dashboard. It brings together key information from your business banking accounts and apps that you use to run your business. With everything in one place, it’s easier to monitor performance and spot opportunities.
When you start thinking international, your Barclays team is on hand to help when you take your first steps in trading abroad. Whether you’ll be taking or making foreign currency payments, or dealing with customers abroad, Barclays has the tools and services to help you grow your business overseas. All backed with the expertise of their team of International Managers and local experts2.
Easy, everyday banking
Keep on top of your money, whether you’re in the office or on the move, with a range of banking services:
Day-to-day banking when it suits you – in the office, on your way to a meeting, or anywhere in the world. As well as easy everyday banking, you’ll find lots of additional features to help make running your business smoother. Barclays Online Banking is convenient and secure.
Manage your finances on the move from your smartphone or tablet. Add a new payee, make payments, change regular payments, check your balance, pay in cheques and more. It’s simple and secure3.
A 24/7 automated service to check your balance, regular payments or latest transactions and make transfers.
For the personal touch – Barclays has an efficient business counter service for all your banking needs.
Pay in cheques with the Barclays Mobile Banking app
No more queues – pay in cheques without visiting a branch, with the Barclays Mobile Banking app4. Just take a photo of the cheque with your smartphone’s camera and submit it through the app. It clears faster too – usually by 23:59 the next weekday. Business Banking customers can pay in up to 20 cheques through their app every 7 days.
Barclays can bring the bank to you
Barclays Collect brings your bank to you5. It’s the secure way to deposit cash, coins and cheques – freeing you up to concentrate on your business.
A collection takes just moments out of your busy day. Say goodbye to parking and petrol costs. Save your staff the stress of carrying large sums of money to your branch. And if it’s collected by 3pm, it’ll be in your account the next day (the following day if it’s collected later). Book your collection slot through Online Banking. There’s no monthly fee – just pay for Barclays Collect when you need it.
Store documents securely online
Store copies of all your important documents safely and securely in Barclays cloud, for back up and access on the go6.
Keep track with Text Alerts
Set up Text Alerts to stay in control of your money and help prevent fraud7.
Payments with Pingit
Join thousands of small businesses that use Pingit to send and receive payments. It’s a secure and fast way for customers to pay you, just using their smartphones8 – all you need is a Barclays Business account and a UK-registered mobile number.
Want to find out more?
Get more details on Barclays Business accounts, or contact Barclays.
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676). Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Terms and conditions apply. Some services will be subject to application and status.
For more details, visit barclays.co.uk/business-banking/accounts/start-up-business-account/ or speak a Barclays Business Manager in branch.
- Available for small businesses, including individuals setting up their first business bank account within the first 12 months of trading. There is no charge for standard transactions for 12 months (‘initial free banking period’) from opening a Barclays Business current account. Standard transactions include most payments out (debits) and payments in (credits). Automated transactions through telephone and internet banking are included, as are cheque transactions, cash handling and paper/online statement services. There are charges for non-standard transactions, such as audit letters, returned or stopped cheques, international payments and duplicate statements. See a full list of standard and non-standard transactions.
Visit barclays.co.uk/business-banking/accounts/start-up-business-account/ for more information on price plans.
- Barclays International Managers are qualified and have completed their Certificate for International Trade from the Institute of Export (as at Sept 2017, 97% completion).
- Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and match your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible smartphone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
- You must be registered for, and use the latest version of, Barclays Mobile Banking. This is currently only available on: Android phones running 4.0 or above with a minimum 5 mega pixel camera; iPhone 4S or above and iPad 3 or above running iOS 8 or above. Terms and conditions apply
If you pay in a Barclays cheque using Barclays Mobile Banking, you’ll see the payment on your account almost instantly. But the money won’t be available until it’s cleared and appears in your available balance, which will happen by 23:59 the next weekday (Monday to Friday except bank holidays) when you pay in the cheque before 16:00 the weekday before.
- Only available to Barclays Business, who have a valid email address and UK mobile telephone number and who have full access to Barclays Online Banking.
- Cloud It: Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must be a Barclays customer registered for Online or Mobile Banking to use Barclays Cloud It. You can only access all of the features of Barclays Cloud It in Online Banking if you log in using PINsentry. You can have separate clouds for your business and personal files if you’re a Business and Personal or a Business and Premier Online Banking member.
- Text Alerts service is subject to registration. Terms and conditions apply. You can suspend or cancel your Text Alerts at any time. You will need a Barclays Current Account and to be registered for Barclays Online Banking to access Barclays Mobile Banking. Access to Barclays Mobile Banking is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider and your subscription with them for mobile/wireless internet. Your mobile phone will need to be enabled for internet browsing. You may be charged connectivity and usage rates by your mobile service provider. You will need your PINsentry reader to access Barclays Mobile Banking.
Pingit: Terms and conditions apply.