The Bahamas is a coral-based archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean, comprising 700 islands and cays that range from uninhabited to resort-packed. The northernmost Grand Bahama and Paradise Island, home to the sprawling Atlantis resort, are among the best known. Scuba diving and snorkeling sites include the massive Andros Barrier Reef, Thunderball Grotto (of James Bond fame), and the black-coral gardens off Bimini.
Population: 391,232 (estimated 2016)
Currency: Bahamian dollar
|Year 2 onwards
|Accounting Data Address
|Director and Nominee Service
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £2,510.00
Details of Company (International Business Company – IBC)
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Can have one or more directors.
- Directors can be corporate or individual and need not be local residents, subject to business activity.
- No public disclosure of shareholders.
- Accounts are required to be prepared and maintained but not filed.
- Annual Government Licence Fee of $400.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.
N.B. Banking does not have to be in the jurisdiction of incorporation and this cost can be reduced substantially by our placing of offshore banking in other overseas jurisdictions.
All jurisdictions have different requirements for the annual company renewal. All companies incorporated in the Bahamas must be renewed in January rather than on the anniversary of incorporation. We will automatically send you an invoice when your renewal is due.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.