Dominica is a mountainous Caribbean island nation with natural hot springs and tropical rainforests. Morne Trois Pitons National Park is home to the volcanically heated, steam-covered Boiling Lake. The park also encompasses sulphur vents, the 65m-tall Trafalgar Falls and narrow Titou Gorge. To the west is Dominica’s capital, Roseau, with colourful timber houses and botanic gardens.
Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
Language: English plus French Patois (Creole)
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Government annual filing fee||US$150|
|Director & nominee service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £1,850.00|
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.
Details of Limited Company (International Business Company – IBC):
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Can have one or more directors.
- Directors can be corporate or individual and need not be local residents.
- Director and shareholder can be the same person or the same corporate entity.
- No requirement for company secretary.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- No requirement to file any information on directors and shareholders.
- No public disclosure of directors or shareholders.
- No requirement for audit or to file accounts and annual returns.
- Annual government licence fee of $150 regardless of authorised capital.
- No international agreements on dual taxation.
- Incorporated for you by experienced local lawyers.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.