Dominica is a mountainous Caribbean island nation with natural hot springs and tropical rainforests. Morne Trois Pitons National Park is home to the volcanically heated, steam-covered Boiling Lake. The park also encompasses sulphur vents, the 65m-tall Trafalgar Falls and narrow Titou Gorge. To the west is Dominica’s capital, Roseau, with colourful timber houses and botanic gardens.
Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
Language: English plus French Patois (Creole)
Dominica Offshore Company Formation £1800.00 + Vat
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Government annual filing fee||US$150|
|Accounting Data Address||Optional Extra|
|Director & nominee service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £1,850.00|
Details of Limited Company (International Business Company – IBC):
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Can have one or more directors.
- Directors can be corporate or individual and need not be local residents.
- Director and shareholder can be the same person or the same corporate entity.
- No requirement for company secretary.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- No requirement to file any information on directors and shareholders.
- No public disclosure of directors or shareholders.
- No requirement for audit or to file accounts and annual returns.
- Annual government licence fee of $150 regardless of authorised capital.
- No international agreements on dual taxation.
- Incorporated for you by experienced local lawyers.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.