Gibraltar is a British overseas territory and headland on Spain’s south coast. It’s dominated by the Rock of Gibraltar, a 426m-high limestone ridge. First settled by the Moors in the Middle Ages and later ruled by Spain, the outpost was ceded to the British in 1713. Layers of fortifications include the remains of a 14th-century Moorish castle and the 18th century Great Siege Tunnels, which were expanded in WWII.
Currency: Gibraltar pound
Language: Official language is English but there is a large Spanish workforce and in reality has dual language.
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Accounting Data Address||Optional Extra|
|Director & Nominee Service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £2,025.00|
Details of Limited Company (Exempt):
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Must be beneficially owned by non-Gibraltarian or non-Gibraltar residents.
- Income must arise from outside of Gibraltar.
- Minimum issued capital of £100.
- Exempt from all local income tax, other than income derived from Royalties or Companies with an intercompany interest in excess of GBP 100,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Director can be corporate or individual and need not be a local resident.
- One official of the company must be a Gibraltar resident (usually company secretary).
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- Exempt status runs for 25 years.
- References required for beneficial owner.
- A Certificate of Good Standing is available at £400.00 plus VAT.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.