Nevada Company Formation £1600.00 + Vat
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Accounting Data Address||Optional Extra|
|Director & Nominee Service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £920.00|
Forming an LLC in Nevada
Nevada is one of the states known as incorporation-friendly. Nevada limited liability companies are formed by filing Articles of Organization with the Nevada Secretary of State. The process takes, on average, five to seven business days. The state does offer quicker filing of one business day for an extra fee.
- Nevada requires all LLCs formed in the state to file an initial list of members on or before the last day of the anniversary month of that entity.
- With effect from October 2009, Nevada’s Secretary of State has also required companies to obtain a mandatory business license. All entities that are required to file an initial or annual list of officers with the Secretary of State are also required to file for the State Business License at the time their list is due as part of the annual list filing.
Name Identifiers and Abbreviations
The name of the Nevada limited liability company must end with one of the following words or abbreviations:
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Company
- Limited Liability Co.
- Ltd. Liability Company
- Ltd. Liability Co.
- Ltd. Company
- Ltd. Co.
A formal Operating Agreement will help to protect your company’s limited liability status and prevent your company from being run by the default rules created by the state. Although Nevada does not mandate all LLCs to have an Operating Agreement, it is strongly recommended that you have one.
Depending on the nature of your business, some additional filings could be necessary to complete the set-up of your LLC:
- EIN (tax ID) – available as an optional extra for non-US residents.
- Sales tax registration
- Payroll registration & business licensing
- Initial list & business license – we prepare and file the initial list and the application for a business license with the State of Nevada, pay fees due to the state and send you a confirmation when the documents haves been filed.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.