Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the northernmost emirate of the United Arab Emirates. It’s known for its Arabian Gulf beaches. In the capital city of the same name, the National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah occupies a centuries-old fort. The museum features regional history and archaeological exhibits. Nearby is the large, traditional Mohammed bin Salem Mosque. Northeast, the mountaintop Dhayah Fort dates from the 19th century. Companies registered in RAK may only trade outside the UAE and are not permitted to have real office space in UAE.
Country: United Arab Emirates
Population: 9.2 million
Capital: Abu Dhabi
Language: Arabic is the official language though English is the most spoken language.
RAK Offshore Company Formation £3950.00 + Vat
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Accounting Data Address||Optional Extra|
|Director & Nominee Service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £3,225.00 (includes the fee for the Economic Substance Statement)|
Details of International Business Company (offshore in RAK):
- Permitted to have only one subscriber and thereafter only one shareholder.
- Permitted to have only one director.
- Director and shareholder need not be local resident.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- No financial reporting and audit requirements.
- No requirement to file accounts and annual returns.
- No restriction on residency and citizenships of directors and shareholders.
- Absolute confidentiality – no public access to the companies registry.
- Share capital AED1000 – no requirement to pay.
- Corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax – 0%.
- Can have bank account in UAE.
- All company documents in English.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.