The Republic of Serbia is a land-locked country located in South-Eastern Europe centrally within the Balkan Peninsula. Serbia has an emerging economy attracting major investment from a number of blue chip companies. The energy sector contributes greatly to the national economy as Serbia has considerable reserves of coal, oil and gas.
The country is a mixture of plains and mountainous areas. The moutain of Tara in Western Serbia is one of the few natural habitats in Europe where bears can roam freely.
Currency: Serbian dinar
Serbia Offshore Company Formation £1090.00 + Vat
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Corporate Domicile||From €600 annually|
|Accounting Data Address||Optional Extra|
|Director and Nominee Service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated maintenance costs in year two: £550.00|
Benefits of Forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Serbia
There are a number of reasons why Serbia is such a popular place for people all over the world to form their Offshore Companies, including;
- Low Setup and annual fees – Serbia is one of the most cost effective jurisdictions, not only for the initial incorporation but it also has very low annual costs
- Directors do not need to be local residents.
- Can be opened without being present in Serbia.
Requirements to Form a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Serbia
In order to incorporate your Serbian LLC, these are the steps that must be followed;
- Place your order – You need to use a Company Formation Agent to submit the necessary documentation to the Registry on your behalf. Payment needs to be made to the Registry on submission of the registration documents so our fee must be paid when the order is placed.
- Meet the Anti Money Laundering Requirements – In order to meet Anti Money Laundering Requirements we need to obtain a certified copy of the passport and current utility bill of each of the owners and shareholders. This is required even if you are using our Nominee Service.
- Documents are issued to you – Once the Registry has incorporated the company, we will issue you with the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles, Shareholder Certificates and all other company documents as required by Law. These documents can then be used to open a bank account for the company.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.