Situated in the Indian Ocean. Discovered by Vasco de Gama in 1502 and became British Sovereignty in 1814 and a Crown Colony in 1903. Granted independence from Britain 29th June 1976. Now has a stable government under which tourism flourishes and crime is negligible. 46% of the total land area is designated as nature reserve or park.
Language: English speaking Creole and French
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Director & Nominee Service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £875.00|
Details of Limited Company (International Business Company – IBC):
- Permitted to have only one subscriber and thereafter only one shareholder.
- Permitted to have only one director.
- Director can be corporate or individual and need not be a local resident.
- Director and shareholder can be the same person or the same corporate entity.
- Requirement for company secretary.
- Meetings of directors or shareholders may be held in any country.
- No requirement to file any information on directors and shareholders.
- No public disclosure of directors or shareholders.
- No requirement for an audit.
- No requirement to file annual returns.
- Accounts are not required to be filed with government authorities but must be prepared and maintained privately.
- Annual government licence fee of $100 on authorised capital up to $5000.
- Total exemption from all forms of local taxation unless an income is derived in the Seychelles.
- No international agreements on dual taxation.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.