Country: St. Lucia
Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
Language: English and French
Details of Company (International Business Company – IBC):
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Minimum of one member and director who may be individual or corporate.
- No public disclosure of shareholders or directors.
- No paid up Share Capital Requirement.
- Unabbreviated accounts are required to be prepared and maintained and filed privately with the Registered Agent; Where income is derived outside of St. Lucia, a nil tax return may be filed.
A member of our banking team will be able to advise on a suitable offshore bank account for this Company formation.
N.B. Banking does not have to be in the jurisdiction of incorporation and this cost can be reduced substantially by our placing of offshore banking in other overseas jurisdictions.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.