St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a southern Caribbean nation comprising a main island, St. Vincent, and a chain of smaller islands. With yacht-filled harbors, chic private isles and volcanic landscapes, it’s known for its major sailing destinations such as reef-lined Bequia Island off Admiralty Bay, bordered by white-sand beaches like Princess Margaret. The main island is home to the capital, Kingstown.
Country: St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Population: 109,462 (2015 estimate)
|Services Included||Year 1||Year 2 onwards|
|Director & Nominee Service||Optional Extra||Optional Extra|
|Estimated renewal costs in year two: £715.00|
- Annual fees are due in December of each year
Details of Limited Company (Limited Liability Corporation- LLC):
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Can have one or more managers.
- Managers can be corporate or individual and need not be local residents.
- Meetings of managers or shareholders may be held in any country.
- In St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the renewal of the company takes place in December every year regardless of when the company was incorporated. We will automatically remind you of this.
- No public disclosure of managers or shareholders.
- No requirement for audit or to file accounts and annual returns.
- Annual government licence fee of EC$100.
- Taxation, capital gains and stamp duty are exempt.
All jurisdictions have different requirements for the annual company renewal. In St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the renewal of the company takes place in December every year regardless of when the company was incorporated. We will automatically remind you of this.
A member of the banking team will be able to advise on the most suitable offshore bank account.