Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge. Harborside Port Vila, the nation’s capital and economic center, is on the island of Efate. The city is home to the Vanuatu National Museum, which explores the nation’s Melanesian culture.
Capital: Port Vila
Currency: Vanuatu vatu
Language: English, Bislama and French
Details of Company (International Business Company – IBC):
- Can have one or more subscribers and thereafter multiple shareholders.
- Minimum of one member and director who may be individual or corporate.
- No public disclosure of shareholders or directors.
- No paid up Share Capital Requirement.
- Accounts and Financial Statements are required to be properly maintained but not filed.
A member of our banking team will be able to advise on a suitable offshore bank account for this Company formation.
N.B. Banking does not have to be in the jurisdiction of incorporation and this cost can be reduced substantially by our placing of offshore banking in other overseas jurisdictions.
Please note that information given on this page is subject to change at any time without notice as a consequence of changes made in local legislation.