Gibraltar is a popular location to consider when forming an offshore company. Some of the key advantages include:
- Political & Economic stability: Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, which makes it a safe and secure place to do business.
- Low tax rate: Gibraltar has a favourable tax climate, with low corporate tax rates.
- Flexible Business Laws: Gibraltar benefits from having flexible business laws, which allow you to structure your company in a way that suits your needs.
- Strategic Location: Gibraltar is at the crossroads of Europe and Africa and benefits from being geographically situated in the EU, but not part of it.
Setting up an offshore company in Gibraltar can offer numerous advantages, including tax benefits, access to new markets, and a stable political and economic environment.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you establish your offshore presence in Gibraltar.
Spotlight on Gibraltar:
The choice for extensive structural options
- Average Incorporation Time: 3 – 4 WEEKS
- Nominee Directors Available: YES
- Nominee Shareholders Available: YES
- Average Tax Rate: 0.0%
- Local Administration Fees: HIGH
- Local Banking Option: YES + OFFSHORE
Local Tax Rates