Hong Kong is a popular location to consider when forming an offshore company. Some of the key advantages include:
- Political stability: Hong Kong has a long history of political stability, which makes it a safe and secure place to do business.
- Low tax rate: Hong Kong has a low corporate tax rate of only 0.0% for all business done outside of the territory.
- Strong legal system: Hong Kong has a strong legal system based on the rule of law, which helps to protect the rights of businesses and investors.
- English is widely spoken: Hong Kong is a former British colony, and English is widely spoken in the territory which makes it easy for foreign companies to conduct business.
- Confidentiality: With Hong Kong being a Special Administrative Region of China, access from Western institutions is restricted.
These factors make Hong Kong an attractive destination for businesses looking to expand into the Asian market, minimise their tax burden and benefit from a safe and secure business environment.
Get in touch with us today and one of our consultants can assist you with a personalised plan.
Spotlight on Hong Kong:
Tax efficient in a pro-business environment
- Average Incorporation Time: 10-14 Days
- Nominee Directors Available: YES
- Nominee Shareholders Available: YES
- Average Tax Rate: 0.0%
- Local Administration Fees: MEDIUM
- Local Banking Option: YES
Local Tax Rates